Protect your car, motor bike, trailer or even your horse float from accidents, loss or damage and get back on the road quickly with three levels of CGU’s Motor Vehicle Insurance:
|Online QuoteKey Facts Sheet|
Cover for your own vehicle and any damage caused to others, and comes with a range of optional extras including No Claim Bonus protection, new car replacement (up to 3 years old), hire care after theft, uninsured motorist damage, personal items, baby capsules, emergency or temporary repairs, windscreen extension, re-coding locks after theft of keys, trailers attached to your car, and towing or transport of your vehicle.
It protects you against theft, fire and damage to your car, as well as damage you may cause to another person’s car or property.
Covers if you cause damage to another vehicle, or if you car is stolen or catches fire and includes emergency or temporary repairs, removal of debris, storage costs of your car, towing and transport of your vehicle, re-coding of locks and barrels after theft of keys, uninsured motorist damage – up to $5,000 and cost of a hire car after theft.
Cover for the cost of damage to another person’s property or vehicle and includes uninsured motorist damage up to $5,000. You can nominate two drivers (25 years and older) to be covered.
What is included?
- 10% discount when you buy online
- $30m liability cover
- Annual or monthly payment options
- Get a quote in 3 minutes
|Our relationship with CGU:|
Motor Vehicle Insurance Cover is one of many comprehensive range of insurance solutions at Gateway Credit Union
Founded more than 160 years ago, CGU is one of Australia’s leading insurers. It’s because of CGU's experience, security and strength – as well as its prompt, efficient and friendly claims service – that we’ve made it our general insurance provider.
|Need to make a claim?|
Call CGU on 1300 886 022
CGU are available to take your call 24 hours, 7 days a week to ensure you have the best support when the unexpected has happened.
|Additional Product Information:|
1. This Insurance is issued by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL 238291. If your home is in Western Australia, Tasmania or the Northern Territory, the insurer providing the Domestic Workers’ Compensation optional cover is Insurance Australia Limited trading as CGU Workers Compensation ABN 11 000 016 722.
2. In arranging this insurance, Gateway Credit Union acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with CGU Insurance Limited.
3. This information is only a general description of cover and any financial product advice provided is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Before making a decision about this product, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement and our Financial Services Guide.