Quick, secure and handy – Gateway Online Banking made easy
IMPORTANT NOTE: We’ve redesigned Gateway’s Online Banking, adding lots of exciting new features that make it quicker and easier to bank with us.
Not registered for Online Banking?
Contact us online or call 1300 302 474 (Mon to Fri, 8:00am - 6:00pm EST)
How to access Online Banking
Click on the green 'ONLINE BANKING LOGIN' button on the Gateway homepage.
Log in using your Member Number and Online Banking Password.
The first time you log into the new system you will be prompted to change your password. This change is required to ensure your password is secure enough to protect your online banking activities.
- Use a combination of letters and numbers
- It must be between 8 and 16 characters long
- Have at least one upper case and one lower case letter; and
- Must be different to any of your previous five passwords.
Gateway’s Online Banking provides you with the convenience of being able to access your accounts 24/7, so you can do your banking anytime – wherever you are.
With Gateway’s Online Banking, you can:
• Transfer funds to another account at Gateway or to another financial institution
• Pay bills via BPAY®
• Schedule transfers
• View interest details
• Update your personal information
• Check your account balance and history
• View online statements
• Choose to receive your statements online
• View full transaction listings for each of your accounts
• Redraw from your eligible Gateway loan.
Having trouble accessing Online Banking?
It could be because your browser is out of date. Check you have the most recent version of any internet browsers you use. Minimum browser requirements for Gateway’s Online Banking to work best are:
• Chrome v30
• Firefox v27
• Internet Explorer v11
• Opera v17
• Safari v5 (iOS) or v7 (OS X)
To upgrade your browser, or check which version you have and for further technical support, please refer to:
www.microsoft.com (for Internet Explorer)
www.firefox.com (for Mozilla Firefox)
www.apple.com.au/safari (for Safari)
www.google.com/chrome (for Chrome)
If you are having trouble with Online Banking or have questions click here to contact us today, we’re here to help.
Smartphone banking app
Banking is easy with Gateway 2go app. To access Online Banking via your smartphone, download the free app today or find out more here.
Register for e-Statements
Login to Online Banking and select e-Statements1
* Important Information
1. Once you register for e-Statements you will no longer receive paper statements. If you wish to resume receipt of paper statements please call us on 1300 302 474 or contact us online. If you have already registered to view statements online you will need to accept the new Terms and Conditions for e-Statements.
2. ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
3. Please view our General Conditions of Use, Summary of Deposit Accounts & Availability of Access Facilities and Fees & Charges and Transaction Limits brochures.
4. Gateway 2go™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.