Gateway’s Online Banking provides you with the convenience of being able to access your accounts 24/7 via the internet, so you can do your banking anytime it suits you and wherever you are.
Access Online Banking via the green 'ONLINE BANKING LOGIN' button on the Gateway homepage.
With Gateway’s Online Banking you can:
- Transfer funds to another account at Gateway or to another financial institution
- Pay bills via BPAY ®
- Schedule transfers
- View interest details
- Update your personal information
- Apply for a home loan, car loan or personal loan
- Check your account balance and history
- View online statements (only available if you register for e-Statements)
- Choose to have your statements online (with e-Statements)
How to register for Online Banking
Contact us online or call 1300 302 474 (Mon to Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm EST)
How to register for e-Statements
Login to Online Banking and select e-Statements1
If you would like more help with registering for e-Statements, view our ‘How to register for e-Statements’ document.
Gateway belongs to eTree – an environmental incentive program. If you say no to paper statements and switch to e-Statements, we will donate $1 to Landcare Australia.
* Important Information
1. Once you register for e-Statements you will no longer receive paper statements. If you wish to resume receipt of paper statements please call us on 1300 302 474 or contact us online. If you have already registered to view statements online you will need to accept the new Terms and Conditions for e-Statements.
2. ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
3. Please view our General Conditions of Use, Summary of Deposit Accounts & Availability of Access Facilities and Fees & Charges and Transaction Limits brochures.